My Little Dear, It's Not Warm Outside!

Again, it's the Christmas season, which means I have to deal with people who are offended by everything, especially about Christmas.

When I was young, we had a little saying: "Sticks and stones can break your bones, but words will never hurt you." As far as I understand, we stood with this saying.

Most people today have never heard of this and perhaps someone should educate them about some facts of life. If words hurt you, there is something wrong with "you."

Everyone is upset with something. I feel insulted by people being insulted by the things I say, and that makes no sense at all.

Where people got this offending disease is beyond me. Wondering if there is any cure for this type of disease?

I was in the restaurant the other day behind me, someone sneezed. Instinctively, I turned around and I said, "God bless you."

Of course, I wasn't ready to respond when the man said, "I'm an atheist, don't you dare use this word" God "around me."

I am a gentleman, otherwise I tend to say something like, "Well, then, God curse you." Thank God, I didn't say anything like that. I wonder if unspoken thoughts really matter on this line?

What puzzles me is why someone who doesn't believe in God is angry with the word "God." The fact that he felt offended by this word tells me that somewhere deep in him he believes in the existence of God. Otherwise, it will never offend him.

If you are an atheist and someone says, "God bless you," I would laugh at it because I don't believe in God. To be offended by something you don't think should be an example of stupidity.

Another offensive phrase is "Merry Christmas." I happened to mention this to someone I was passing through the store and looked at me kind of like a miser and said: "Don't you dare wish me a happy birthday."

I would like to know why two words like "happy birthday" are offensive to anyone?

Being an amateur word makers, I love searching for words and trying to figure out their original meaning. There is no way I found that the words "fun" and "Christmas" have anything to offend them. Those who offended these two words have a chimney that does not smoke.

If you feel offended by these two words, you should probably consider the fact that I have offended you because you felt offended by these words. What offends one person does not make sense to another person. This is America so keep your abusive attitude to yourself.

The other day I was going to a shop and there was a lady behind me, so, as a gentleman, she opened the door for her and said, "Ladies first." I will have a hard time understanding the magnitude of these two words.

The lady looked at me and said, "This is the most sexual thing I've heard all day."

I've been trying to figure out what sexism is in these two words.

I am either homophobia (whatever that means), racist or sexist. I don't know if you're all these things at different times or what. I never know if I was one of them until someone told me I was one.

There are Christmas songs that we can't play on the radio anymore, and movies that we can't watch at Christmas time, which is a decoration we can no longer put outside our house.

I recently heard that "Baby, it's cold outside," is offensive to some people. I've listened to it for years and I can't figure out the offending side of that song.

What is crazy for me is that those angered by that song are perfectly fine with some of the singers who were barely dressed in the stage, singing a song soaked in corruption and lustful words you cannot use in public.

Why is this not good and not sex biased, but when I open a door for a lady and say, "Ladies first," is this sexy?

Some people refer to this Christmas war. If this is true, I think these people are losing that war. No matter what anyone says or thinks I'm still going to celebrate Christmas, I wish people a "Happy Birthday" and say "God bless you" when someone sneezes and opens a door for ladies.

If these things offend people, I am very happy and happy to continue doing them.

Years ago, there was a war at Christmas, but Christmas seems to come every year at the same time. Isn't that simply amazing? No matter what people think or how angry they are, Christmas still comes.

I could think of a few things that would offend me. However, I have a thick skin and a thin heart. My life does not depend on someone being insulted.

One of my favorite verses in the Bible is in the Book of Proverbs.

Post a Comment

0 Comments